I thought I would have read up to nine hundred manga volumes by Halloween but naw, my attention was shifted to Marvel comics (the latest Aquaman series was lit)! That’s okay though, I have read many books this past October and found several great manga series along the journey.
Here’s the latest:
New Manga Series
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- Honey Blood by Miko Mitsuki
- Witchcraft Works by Ryuu Mizunagi
- Kamisama Kiss by Julietta Suzuki
- Black Clover by Yuki Tabata
- Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-Kun by Izumi Tsubaki
- One Punch Man by ONE
- Barakamon by Satsuki Yoshino
- Manga Classics: Great Expectations by Stacy King*
*Stacy King’s manga version of the classic novel Great Expectations is listed under “miscellaneous” since it’s drawn manga-style but nothing more than an adaptation story.
Check out the full October 2016 updates on the 1,000 Manga Volumes Goal page. The updated titles are highlighted in bold.
Have manga recommendations? Feel free to comment below!
I have two months left to complete this challenge. I am smashing this goal by the end of this year! 😉